73,60 € VAT excluded
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Formulated to clean Awlgrip Finishes
Does not contain alkalies, acids or abrasives
Awlwash 2.0 is free rinsing which decreases drying time and is 100% biodegradable
1. Rinse surface thoroughly prior to washing.
2. Add 1 ounce (30ml) of Awlwash 2.0 per gallon (3.79lts) of water.
3. Wash surface while still wet from initial rinsing. Use a soft, non-abrasive applicator when washing the surface.
Do not allow Awlwash 2.0 to dry on the surface prior to rinsing. Wash small sections of large surfaces to insure the surface stays wet.
4. Rinse surface thoroughly after washing.
5. When finished, wipe surface with soft cotton towel or chamois
to prevent water spots.
Note: If water spots are a problem, Awlgrip recommends the use of a water softener to reduce water spots. If water beads are allowed to air dry, the water evaporates and leaves a residue on the paint. If this residue is not removed it may gradually etch the paint. If water spots occur, they can be removed with Awlgrip Awlcare Protective Polymer Sealer (73240).
Stubborn stains may require a higher concentration of Awlwash 2.0.
High concentrations will require increased amounts of rinsing.
Some stubborn stains may require Awlwash 2.0 to be used at full concentration.
Note: Awlgrip recommends washing the surface once a week to prevent dirt build up. Refer to awlgrip.com for further information regarding care and maintenance of Awlgrip products. Awlwash 2.0 is only available in a gallon size.