456,30 € VAT excluded
AC Master 12/700 (120 V)
Reliable AC power for recreational and semi-professional use
These affordable sine wave inverters convert 12 or 24 V battery voltage into reliable 230 V 50/60 Hz or 120 V 50/60 Hz grid power, making them ideal for recreational and semi-professional applications. The AC Master series is easy to install and delivers full output, even under the most demanding conditions. The pure sine wave technology provides an outstanding power quality, ensuring the correct functioning of sensitive equipment. The usage of high frequency switching technology eliminates any annoying humming and buzzing sounds.
Representing complete value for money, these ruggedly built inverters provide essential home comforts when you’re far from the nearest grid connection.
• Pure sine wave technology protects sensitive equipment.
• Delivers full output at high peak power under the most demanding conditions.
• Automatic power saving system for extended runtime.
• Compact and lightweight design, saving valuable installation time.
• Reliable and safe operation; protected against over-temperature, overload, short circuit, high or low battery voltage.
• Variable speed fan for quiet operation at low power.
• Optional remote control for instant switch off of the inverter and all connected equipment (not available for the 300 and 500 W models).
• Convenient plug connection for all models, 2500/3500 Watt models also hard wired.
In addition, the 2500/3500 Watt models offer:
• Combine 2 up to 15 units to obtain high power or 3-phase systems.
• Integrated transfer system, switches automatically between AC power sources.
Both recreational and semi-professional use, where grid power varies or is unavailable. Applications include lighting, appliances, electric cooking and power tools. For (mobile) applications in your home, office or service vehicle, or during your holidays.
Output voltage 100/110/115/120 V – 50/60 Hz (selectable)
Output waveform true sine
Nominal battery voltage 12 V
Recommended battery capacity ≥ 100 Ah
Continuous power at 25 °C / 77 °F, cos phi 1 700 W
Continuous power at 40 °C / 104 °F, cos phi 1 700 W
Peak load (1 min.) < 810 W Peak load (1 s) < 1230 W AC connection North American socket with GFCI Galvanic isolation yes Efficiency 91 % Display/read-out LED indication: battery voltage, load level, status Alarms potential free alarm contact Dimensions, hxwxd 200 x 330 x 83 mm 7.9 x 13.0 x 3.3 inch Weight 2,6 kg 5.7 lb Compliance safety: ABYC A31, UL 458, EMC: FCC class B Technical specifications Technology high frequency, input & output fully isolated Low battery voltage, switches off at 10,5 V Low battery voltage, switches on at 12,5 V High battery voltage, switches off at 16,5 V High battery voltage, switches on at 14,5 V Input current (nominal load) 70 A No-load power consumption (ON mode) < 1,5 A No-load power consumption (energy saving mode) < 0,1 A Minimal DC fuse (slow blow) 100 A Minimal cable size 25 mm² Harmonic distortion typical < 3 % Cos phi all power factors allowed Temperature range (ambient temp.) -20 °C to 60 °C, derating power > 40
Cooling temperature and load controlled fan
Protection degree IP21, horizontal wall mounting
Protections over-temperature, overload, short circuit, high/low voltage, reverse polarity (fuse)
MasterBus compatible yes, using a MasterBus AC Master Interface