107.727,49 € VAT excluded
3-Axis marine stabilized antenna system compatible with C-Band and Ku-Band satellities.
– Antenna Gain C-band: 39.5 dB at 4.2 GHz;
– Antenna Gain Ku-band: 47.5 dB at 12.5 GHz;
– Minimum EIRP C-band: 30–31 dBW;
– Minimum EIRP Ku-band: 35–36 dBW;
– Dish Diameter: 2.4 m; 94 in;
– Radome Dimensions: 3.66m/144in D x 4.17m/164in H;
– Antenna Stabilization: 3-axis servo;
– Built-In GPS: Automatic Satellite Acquisition;
– Ship’s Motion: +/- 15º Roll or +/-20º Roll and +/- 15º Pitch;
– Full Elevation Range: -15º to +115º;
– Radome Baseframe: Galvanized steel;
– Azimuth Range: Unlimited;
– Reception: Single C-Band (Linear or Circular)/ Single Ku-Band (Linear Only), Dual C-Band Linear, Quad Ku-Band linear, Dual C-Band Linear/Quad Ku-Band linear (can be configured to receive 2 C-Band and 2 Ku-Band signals simultaneously or 4 Ku-Band signals simultaneously);
– Ku-band: The entire frequency range for Ku-band satellite television is 10.7 to 12.75 GHz. Proper polarization is also an issue as both linear polarizations (horizontal & vertical) and circular polarizations (left & right) are used, and one configuration is not compatible with the other;
– C-band: The C-band frequency range is 3.7 to 4.2 GHz worldwide. Sea Tel TV-at-Sea™ systems are delivered with C-band LNB noise temperatures of 17 degrees K or better. The IF frequency in all cases is 950-1450 MHz;
– Designed to meet Navy MIL-STD-167-1 vibration standard and MIL-STD-461 EMI & RFI standards (including 200V/M).
Prices might be subject to small variations according to USD/EUR exchange value the day when the order is processed.